Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

HOME FOR SALE!











My client's house in Austin is now on the market!  Well, it's actually the Lakeway, Tx.  area which is by the lake for your boat, AND this amazing home is ON the golf course with an incredible view!
We had alot of fun working on the interior and exterior details of the home.  It's a wonderful floor plan, and the architect was Elliot Johnson of Austin, Texas.
You can view the real estate listing here for more pictures.  However, if you're interested, act fast.  The Austin real estate market is hot and buyers don't wait around on a good property here.


Happy summer to ya!

3 comments:

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Given how beautiful you have made that house, I can't imagine that it won't sell right away!

jvw home said...

Thx Kris....they actually got a full price cash offer yesterday!! But it's contingent upon the sale of their own home, so they're taking back-up contracts also.

John Decker said...

I love the interior design of these rooms. They have such a nice traditional look to them. I have the same sort of style and I try to implement it in every part of my house. I just had a Spiral Staircase built and I am looking for ideas to have the railings look traditional. I might try painting the spokes white with a brown hard wood floor base.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.