Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

OOPS! + LAKEWAY REDO

I do apologize as my previous post "Update On A Client's Kitchen" was accidentally posted again today while we were working on the blog!  I have a new assistant and we are currently working on exciting new updates to the blog, so I appreciate your understanding as we work through our growing pains!   Working together, we'll be able to consistently write more design posts and updates to our website and portfolio.
  More news about this fab new assistant in our next blog post....

In the mean time, I'm excited to show you all the finished product as an update on a previous post you can read about HERE featuring a local Austin client who wanted to update her home from a "Southwest Santa Fe" look, to a more "Texas modern meets rustic" decor. 


Again  very sorry if you received the last post for a 2nd time.  Bear  with us while we make changes to the blog  that will make it more user friendly  and easier to navigate.

Tomorrow I will show you the updates to this Lakeway  front exterior, front door, guest and master bathrooms. Stay tuned! 


XOXO,





8 comments:

Suburban Stitcher said...

WOW! What a gorgeous before and after! I'm particularly loving the kitchen...because I have cabinets and counters exactly like their before...and I've been wondering what white/cream cabs would look like with my tan/brown granite! GORGEOUS!!!! I also love that you took away the rounded built-ins by the fireplace ;)

jvw home said...

Thx "Suburban Stitcher"! The light cabinetry does make such a difference .....let me know if you change your cabinets. Would love to see the before/after pics.

Renee Stephens said...

Another awesome transformation! Well done, lady!!

Renee
http://CasaStephensInteriors.blogspot.com

Ness Lockyer said...

You are amazing...there is nothing to it, just amazing! What a stunning transformation. The details are divine!!
Ness xx
Marley & lockyer

jvw home said...

Thanks Renee and Ness for the nice comments!
Hope yall have a great weekend,
TGIF!

Rene' said...

Hi Janette!!
The before and afters are amazing!!!
Rene' xo

jvw home said...

Thx Rene! Hope you're doing well ....xo

Kris @ Driven by D├ęcor said...

That is a pretty incredible transformation. Absolutely love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.