Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Come on in.....we have a winner!

 
 Welcome into my current home.


Hope you're having a GREAT Sunday....and yes, we have a winner based on the selection of Random.org!!!  "Mango" has won her selected choice of the Mod Rosie pillow.

Mango please comment and let me know your email address so that I can contact you for your mailing address.

I'll be hosting another pillow giveaway soon.  So, check back soon for the next one.  Thanks again for all the new followers and nice comments.

All the best,



p.s.  whenever you see a post misaligned like this one, you know i'm playing around with the "new editor" function of Blogger...still haven't quite figured it out..back to old editor for me:(

6 comments:

Mango said...

Wow! I guess I won! I love that pillow.....
I send you a message as well with my home address. Thanks so much. : )
sally(at)insccap.org

Mango said...

Wow! I guess I won! I love that pillow.....
I send you a message as well with my home address. Thanks so much. : )
sally(at)insccap.org

Mango said...

Wow! I guess I won! I really loved the pillow, so I am really stoked about this win....
You can contact me @ sally(at)insccap.org.
I sent you a message as well.
Thank you so much!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

What a wonderful giveaway. First time I am visiting your blog. Glad I did.

A Brit of HAPPINESS said...

Hi Jeanette, I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I awarded you The Liebster Blog Award! Come on over and check out the details at www.abritofhappiness.blogspot.com Have a great week, Helen

A Brit of HAPPINESS said...

Hey Jeanette, I just wanted to stop in and let you know that I awarded you The Liebster Blog Award! Come on over to www.abritofhappiness.blogspot.com and check out the details! Have a great week, Helen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.