Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Doorway to Christmas

Having moved into a new home this past summer, we now have two front entry doors. So, I'm on the hunt for two wreaths this season, and needed a little inspiration. I decided to gather ideas from all my fave places, especially Pinterest. I thought you might enjoy eyeing some pictures for your holiday inspiration too, whether you have a single or double door.


I'm either going to be simple with live greenery wreaths, or order faux boxwood ones:






And step inside for more inspiration......






Cooper and Dylan are sharing their favorite decoration. Just might put snow dog by the front door, although I'm thinking I might need two for that balance I'm crazy about:

Similar to this beautiful vignette:

What will your doorway to Christmas be like? Would love to see your ideas too!


Cheers,











All images via Pinterest, unless otherwise specified.

2 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

These are gorgeous decors! Christmas really IS here! Enjoy the lovely day, Kellie xx

jvw home said...

Thx Kellie....I know, can you believe it??

Enjoy your day too...xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.