Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

JAYSON HOME & GARDEN

I recently discovered Jayson Home & Garden's website. They carry a variety of modern & vintage furnishings along with garden accessories.

Although they carry many traditional and modern sofas, the Suzani & linen sofa above truly caught my eye. Their website carries alot of great finds that you should check out. I've assembled a small sampling of some fun stuff for you to see.


Variety of chairs:

Lots of trays for serving or hanging on the wall; like this decoupaged glass tray:
Art, such as this framed handmade chair series ,created with vintage books.

Many different baskets.
I love this rectangular zinc and willow planter:


Vintage French grape basket:They also carry a large selection of garden pots. In Austin we can find colorful pots everywhere, but I know some towns can't locate them easily. Thought you'd love to know this resource because they'll ship pottery. Here's a good lookin' selection of turquoise pots:
Happy shopping! If you ever decorate with any items I feature, send me a photo! I'd love to know if you liked their site too. Visit Jayson Home & Garden by clicking HERE.


I have some fun news to share in my next post soon. Hope you'll check back!

Until then, have a beautiful day,

xoxo,


2 comments:

Pinecone said...

I just found your blog and I am your newest follower.
I am looking forward to looking through more of your old posts. I love the redo on the Molly's chairs...beautiful!!
xo
Ashlyn

jvw home said...

Welcome Ashlyn!
Thanks so much for the very nice comments. I had alot of fun with Molly's chairs and I'm thrilled you like them too.

I hope I can master cute details on my blog like your blog..still trying to master Photoshop...but never enough hours in my day lately!xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.