Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A BIG SHOUT OUT!




I'm half awake (or is that half asleep?) while typing this.....but I woke up this morning to a sweet gift on my computer screen, and I've got to give a huge "shout out"!! My sweet friend Kelley, from the Polished Pebble blog, wrote a post today and mentioned moi. I've received 4 new followers this morning just because of her blog mention....so, a HUGE thank you Kelley! Cuz I love, love my readers and you're all like family to me. Ok, now that I've got more followers, I promise to bump up the rate & speed of my posts....oh yeah, and write more interesting fun stuff. So, if you are going to be a follower, then I'll make a promise to you that I'll bring my posts up to warp speed & deliver!
Back to Kelley....she is truly one of my fave bloggers & if you haven't read her blog, then you've got to check it out. Her design style is exactly what I love: clean, modern with a mix of the rustic & industrial, making it all comfy and welcoming to those who enter. Kelley & her husband just sold their gorgeous Newport Beach house, fully furnished . They just moved in to a condo in Newport, but they live most weekends in beautiful Ojai in their rancher style home pictured here, painted by the very talented Fifi :
Scroll through all her old posts because you'll love seeing her Newport Beach house and her Ojai rancher. Kelley is a truly talented designer, amazing gardener, great blog writer & a sweet friend.

Fifi Flowers, the artist featured above, does beautiful work. I loved how she captured my home, featured HERE.


Little tidbit of news today:
Some of yall know that I used to have a little shabby chic type store....I'm venturing out to a modern direction. I'm about to open an online store & wanted yall to see the first sneak peek:



......keep following, and I'll let you know when the store opens!
If you stopped in today via Polished Pebble, then I hope you'll click to be a "follower" in the box above and also subscribe. Cuz ya never know, I just might do a pillow giveaway soon and you don't want to miss out!

Thanks Kelley for making my day & seeing my name "in lights" this morning!
xoxoxo,

10 comments:

Hill Country House Girl said...

LOVE your pillows!! Can't wait for more details on your new shop! Isn't our weather gorgeous?!

jvw home said...

Ann I'm thrilled you like the pillows!
Yes, I'm lovin today's day....the sun is out and the air is cool/crisp perfection....enjoying while we can before those cold blasts really hit....
have a good one & thx for stopping in.....

Jane said...

Your pillows are lovely! I cannot wait to see more of you finds...and your store. I discovered you through Kelley...of course!

I miss the hill country...We lived in Plano for several years and drove down so many times. It's such a lovely area of the US. (I miss the cool, crisp days of Nov and Dec, too! It's supposed to reach 80 again, for the next several days...)
Jane (artfully graced)

jvw home said...

Thanks Jane for stopping in via Kelley!
I used to live close to Plano also, in North Dallas....I'm happy to be in the hills again cuz I'm originally from San Antonio. I really miss my Plano friends though and that FAB shopping in Big D!
have a great day,
j

Rene' said...

Jeanette! I am so happy for you and I LOVE your pillows...can't wait to see more :)
xo

jvw home said...

Thanks Rene....you're always so sweet....
Have a great weekend girl!

The Polished Pebble said...

Wow Jeette....no...you are the best of the best!

Talented and very kind and a great inspiration to others. Including me!

ooxxkelley

jvw home said...

Kelley,
Thanks girl so much....you're always such an amazingly supportive friend....
thank YOU for always inspiring me in design too.
Love & hugs & a happy Saturday to ya!

The Polished Pebble said...

Jeanette....so sorry for mispelling your name! I didn't have my readers on and...; (

kelley

jvw home said...

LOL....I thought it was just a shortened nickname....it's cute actually! Sounds "svedish"....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.