Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

ABBE'S DESIGN


Received a blog post today that I just had to share from Abbe of Studio Ten 25 blog.
Abbe is a young, savvy designer, as well as an online store owner, in Dallas. She has alot of very cool design projects on her blog, but her new post today is vibrant, modern & full of my fave colors. Abbe worked with a family to redo a basic suburban house and updated it with all new modern decor. Here are pics below of the very cool redo:
Lovin' the Riad Windsor Smith fabric on the chairs....a fabric that is destined to be a classic, don't you think?
Also, most of the accessories & rugs you see in any of her pics can be purchased from Abbe's online store: Studio Ten 25

Love the industrial look of the metal chairs with the custom upholstered seats:
Check out the very sexxxy black crystal chandy below, sold here:

Abbe wrote another post recently about Christmas trees. I think one of these below, from her blog post , would look great in the redo also! What do you think?

The Studio Ten 25 shop has a fantastic selection of home goods, but she's got some GREAT Christmas gifts on there too!
A few of my fave items from her store are the :

FAB TURQUOISE LEATHER TRAY!



BROWN CHEVRON PILLOW





ACANTHUS COCKTAIL NAPKIN SET




CHRISTMAS DOG PILLOW



Also, check out Abbe's fun rug selection.
I think it's one of the best I've seen from online stores. Here's a small sampling:

BROWN & CREAM LINKS RUG




BLACK & WHITE RIAD RUG



Take the time to visit Abbe's blog by clicking HERE and definitely check out her VERY cool online store HERE.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday,

xoxo,

7 comments:

studioten25 said...

Jeanette! Thank you so very much for the post about our latest project and the shop today! You are a doll. Your new blog design is gorgeous by the way!!
Abbe
Studio Ten 25

jvw home said...

Thx Abbe for the blog design comment! You know I love your style and had to "shout out" about it...plus your store has great stuff.
Hope to send new buyers your way!

Rene' said...

Jeanette, thank you for sharing those amazing photos...beautiful!!

The Polished Pebble said...

Really fun stuff Jeanette...thanks for the link to Abbe & studioten25!

Kelley

jvw home said...

Kelley,
You're so welcome!
Love Abbe's store....
xoxox

diana said...

great link... I found about 10 pillows I neeeeeed! Such a fun and vibrant style she has.

jvw home said...

I love her pillows too!
I'll let you know when I finally have time to get my pillows on my site too....hmmm, I'll have to see if my pillows might be something Abbe could use for her shop too!
have a great day....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.