Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday Treasure


Just a quick post to show yall some great internet treasures I discovered:
RECYCLED VASES
($45-55)

Beautiful recycled vases from the eco-friendly company called Bambeco. Always one of my fave colors, turquoise. The vases coordinate beautifully with the new colors of Crate and Barrel this season: teals & greens.
BENNETT PILLOWS
Crate and Barrel from $30)



CLARA CHAIR
(Crate and Barrel,shown in teal velvet, $ 899)

REID THROW
(from Crate and Barrel, shown in peacock, $ 49)



I love cowhide rugs for their drama in a room, but also the added texture. Also, you can have the pop of white on the floor, but pet hair doesn't show on them as much! We have a black haired dog and cat that occasionally hang out in the living room.....so I can attest to the user-friendly aspect!

KOLDBY COWHIDE RUG
(from IKEA , $ 249)



WHITE COWHIDE RUG
(Pure Rugs , $ 750)

WHEAT COWHIDE RUG
(Pure Rugs $450)

TRI-COLOR COWHIDE
(Pure Rugs $ 750)




My Mom is interested in upholstering a headboard for her house. We may possibly use her own fabric and have one custom made. However, I just found this great alternative to custom & the cost is hard to beat, unless you DIY! Love the shape& nailhead detail:
SKYLINE'S SHANTUNG HEADBOARD
(from Bedroom Furniture, $ 330)




One of my fave, inspiring young designers is Abbe, from Studio Ten 25.
Along with being a very talented designer, she has a great online store with these fab treasures:



GOLD LEAF PENDANT
(from Studio Ten 25, $660)




MEDALLION GARDEN STOOL
(from Studio Ten 25, shown in lake teal, $278)



CINCHWAIST IRON MIRROR TRAY
( from Studio Ten 25, $ 350)



As I mentioned in the previous post, I'll be posting my items for sale under "jvw barn" soon! Or would a different name be better?
jvw's barn, vw barn, barn treasures, vintage barn???? Any thoughts on that name?!
Sometimes I think I have too many "jvw's" going on within my website and blog! Let me know your thoughts while I work on getting the items onto the site.
Here's another "sneak peek" at items I'll be selling:


Make it a great day.....

xoxox,





2 comments:

the polished pebble said...

Hi Jeanette, love the what colored cowhide rug...and what a great price. Saw one similar at Williams Sonoma Home fro twice that!

xx kelley

jvw home said...

Hey Kelley!
I'm not sure if you meant the "white" or the "wheat"....but they're both magnifico, si?
Have a great day....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.